Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashami, is one of the most important Hindu holidays in the country. It is celebrated at the end of Navratri, hence the date changes every year. This event will be commemorated on the 10th day of the Hindu calendar month of Kartik (5th October 2022). Dussehra is largely a celebration of Hindu God Rama's victory over the evil Ravana, King of Lanka. The day is marked with processions around the country transporting statues of Durga, Saraswati, Ganesha, Lakshmi, and others to nearby rivers or oceans and immersing them. In addition, effigies of Ravana are burned to symbolize the triumph of good over evil, and fireworks are lit to mark the occasion. Preparations for the Diwali or Deepavali festival have already begun. Gifting or Sending Flowers to Chennai on festive occasions has been going on since decades and decades. If you want to gift something special to your loved ones on this upcoming Dussehra then you have found the best way to do that. Here is the list of 5 Flowers that you can send on Dussehra to your special ones.
1. Roses in Colorful Hues - Roses have been grown for their smell, beauty, and healing powers since antiquity. Roses, with their unusual combination of thorny stems and fragrant blossoms, are typically treasured as a sign of achievement, completion, and perfection: you are rewarded with a flower of great beauty and entrancing smell after meeting the lengthy stems with the thorns. In other words, roses represent life: after overcoming adversity, you will find inner harmony, connection, and happiness. So, what are you further waiting for? Choose his or her favourite Roses bouquet and send- it on this upcoming Dussehra. Order now and grab the finest deals like never before.
2. Dahlias - Dahlias are beautiful, but do you know what they mean? Beyond their beautiful petals and long-lasting blooms, these flowers are steeped in significance and meaning. Dahlia bouquets are popular for their beauty and curiosity. The fact that not all dahlias have the same significance is fascinating. The colour of the flower as well as its location influence what a dahlia implies. Inner power, good change, and commitment are some of the dahlia flower meanings. By combining different types of dahlia flowers, you can design a bouquet that conveys exactly the message you want. Send best Flowers to Chennai for Dussehra through us now and never regret later.
3. Freesia - Friendship, trust, attentiveness, and innocence are all common Freesia flower meanings. They are a beloved flower throughout many cultures and make an excellent gift for friends and family. Freesias are one of the most popular flowers in the world due to their exquisite aroma. They are, however, incredibly difficult to grow in home gardens, and their petals are extremely delicate. They are popular as cut flowers and are frequently used by florists in bouquets and centrepieces. Now you can easily surprise your loved ones by gifting them best Freesia from us at a very low cost.
4. Marigolds Garlands - Marigolds symbolize positive energy and brightness in occasions. And it has been used in many Hindu festivals and occasions. Since Dussehra is one of such occasion, you will definitely spread positivity and love with Marigolds. If you are truly looking forward to bring and spread positive atmosphere in your celebrations then you are at the right place. You will be served with freshest and elegant Marigolds at a very convenient price. Now you don't need to look any further for these gorgeous Marigolds. Place your order online now.
5. Daisies - It's difficult not to grin when looking out over a field of wild daisies or at a Gerbera daisy bouquet. With their bright centers and lovely, delicate petals, these joyful flowers brighten up homes. They also have more to offer than just their appearance! Daisy flowers are not only lovely, but they also have unique meanings and symbolism. So if you would like to spread happiness and smiles all around the Dussehra then nothing can be greater than Sending Flowers Gift of Daisies to Chennai for your family and friends. All you need to do is choose your favourite daisy arrangement and place your order before it gets out of stock due to high demand.
Author Name : Subhankar Purkait
Word Count : 707Your Comments -
Posted by: ChennaiOnlineFlorists.com
Posted on: 9/16/2022 4:35:30 AM